Here are some of my most frequently asked questions about how coaching works!
Who do you work with?
My area of "genius" are students and recent-grads who are looking to break into tech and start their job strong! I especially enjoy working with underrepresented minorities in tech to help build their confidence and learn how to own their awesomeness and tell their story
What does a session look like?
Before a session you will fill out a questionnaire that will help me prepare and make sure you get the most out of our time. We then meet for the allotted time (30-60 mins) where we get to know each other better and I provide you personalized feedback and strategy based on what you wanted to work on.
After a session I provide the following:
- A detailed email with resources and action items
- Access to an exclusive mailing list where I send resources, special offers and early access to any new services I am testing out
- Priority message access for 5 days
- Exclusive discounts and pricing on other services
You can decide if you want another session or not.
Even though the session is just 30-60 mins I will ALWAYS be in your corner and your personal cheerleader. I always stay in touch with my clients and like to keep that relationship going. I love hearing updates - the good, the bad and the ugly.
What can I work on you with?
I specialize in working with people looking to break into the tech industry or have just started their job. Here are things I've worked with people in the past:
- Interview strategies and mock interviews: Behavioral, Technical (SDE/SWE) and Product interviews for entry level roles
- Job search strategies: networking, streamlining your application process, making sure you're targeting the right opportunities, telling your story and more.
- Confidence, self-worth and owning your narrative: in my opinion this is possibly the most important part of being successful in your career. I work largely with women and underrepresented minorities and learning to own your narrative is pivotal to your success.
- Goals + Q&A: Figuring out how to balance your goals and the path you want to take is challenging. I can help you break these down and answer any questions you might have.
There are other areas I work on my clients with but these are the most common and popular. If you have more questions send an email to email@example.com
Will one session be enough?
It entirely depends on what you need to work on. If it's just a mock interview or you just want to make sure you're headed in the right direction 1 session might be enough. Somethings take longer than others to work on - I'd recommend starting out with one session and we can figure out a plan from there.
I can't afford this...can you help me?
This is why I have TONS of free content on my social media, blog and mailing list. I also do a lot of speaking engagements and Q&A sessions that provide free advice. I often offer exclusive deals and discounts through my mailing list so keep an eye out for those. I also offer payment plans so send me a message or an email to work something out: firstname.lastname@example.org